This is our revolutionary custom-made radio speaker system. This system offers the protection of our ear plugs whilst delivering unbelievable sound quality in one ear, with a single AttenuatEar 30 plug for the other ear. This product is excellent for use in noisy work environments where radio communication is required, or just for listening to music whilst working.
– Choice of audio feed in either ear
– Noise reduction (attenuation): excellent noise reducing properties of 31dB
– Material: made from high quality super soft medical grade silicone
– Custom fit: made from a cast of your ear for an all-day fit
– Fully hygienic/cleanable: easy to care for
– Choice of connectivity into various radios e.g. Motorola, Sepura etc including a mic and a PTT button
– Choice of colours
– Indicated for each ear: red right and blue left
– 1 year guarantee
What's in the Box?
– A set of custom AttenuatEar Audio M Plugs
– Cleaning tool
– Fitting and cleaning guides
– Your ear impressions
– Cleaning wipes & comfort gel
Hypoallergenic and easy to clean, Audio M is made from Ultimate Ear’s own ‘Squidgy’ material, a unique blend of soft, flexible, medical grade silicone. Proven durability.
Dual Compound Silicone Construction
Unique to us and our SoundEar range they are constructed of two different compounds of silicone. The main construction of the plug is a firm grade of soft silicone for strength, and to contain the components, holding them securely within the plug. The AttenuatEar Audio M also has an ultra-soft grade of silicone for the ear canal where comfort and flexibility is the absolute key to genuine sustained use.
Our polyurethane coated cable stops the cable reacting with sweat which causes it to go brittle. Kevlar coated strands makes it a lot stronger meaning it is less likely to break using our four-point anchor system for positive connection and strength.
Same as our SoundEar benefits from a small single armature driver chosen to offer a good level of detailed sound. The combined result is clear quality sound, coupled with the noise reduction of a custom ear plug.
– Frequency: 5khz
– Sound pressure level: 117dBA
– Impedance: 10.2ohms
Perfect for any work environment where communication in one ear and hearing protection in both ears is required or preferred.
If you require a noise assessment before purchasing hearing protection – please contact us for assistance with this on either 01689 876885, or by email [email protected]