Part of the CENS DX Range, the DX3 is an electronic custom earplug for shooting containing three different modes: clay, tactical and game. All three modes offer the same level of hearing protection, 25db SNR.
The CENS DX3 is available in the full range of metalik colours and contains the digital multi-switch, the same as the DX5. As with all CENS products, it is CE EN352 certified and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Black module base
- Ultra-comfortable dual silicone earpiece
- Vocal feedback – program & volume change voice notifications
- Digital multi-switch for program & volume changes
- Water-Shield nano-coating water repelling coating
- Volume & program auto-Save 5 optimised programs
- Mute function Digital DSP circuitry
- 33 earpiece colour options
- 6 metalik batter lid colour options
- Personal laser marking customisation avialable
- Low battery warning indication
- Size 13 Zinc Air battery
- Approx. 400 hours battery life
- CE EN352 tested & certified
- 2-year warranty
- Wind noise reduction
- Deluxe packaging
- Metalik colours
What's in the box?
- 36 Batteries
- Air Puffer
- PureClean Gel
- PureClean Wipes
- CENS Patch
- CENS Cap
- Small Case
- 2 Power Magnets
- Large Carry Case
- CENS Wallet
- User Guide
- Feedback Card
- Warranty Cards
- Presentation Box
- Quick Start Guide
The CENS DX3 comes with 3 digitally optimized setting settings plus a mute function to cater for all different types of shooting.
Game mode- This modeis optimised for game shooters. Once a gunshot is fired the module reacts, reducing output levels to keep the user protected from harmful noise. Immediately after the sound level returns to normal allowing the user to hear quarry.
Clay mode- This mode isoptimised for environments where guns are fired at a faster rate due to nearby shooters.
Tactical Mode- Designed for fast action shooting after a gunshot. Output is reduced after gunshots, before returning to normal so shooters can communicate with their team.
Please note- these modes are simply a guide; each player may have their own preference to which mode they prefer in certain environments.