Part of the CENS DX Range, the DX5 is an electronic custom earplug for shooting containing five different modesP1: Game Mode / P2: Clay Mode / P3: Range Mode / P4: Wireless Comms / P5: Hunter Mode
The CENS DX5 is available in the full range of metalik colours and contains the digital multi-switch, the same as the DX5. As with all CENS products, it is CE EN352 certified and comes with a 2-year warranty.
– Ultra-comfortable dual silicone earpiece
– Vocal feedback – program & volume change voice notifications
– Digital multi-switch for program & volume changes
– Water-Shield nano-coating water repelling coating
– Volume & program auto-Save 5 optimised programs
– Mute function Digital DSP circuitry
– Hundreds of colour combinations
– Personal laser marking customisation
– Low battery warning indication
– Size 13 battery
– Approx. 400 hours battery life
– CE EN352 tested & certified
– 2-year warranty
– Wind noise reduction
– All new packaging
– All new Metalik colours
– Neck loop
What's in the Box?
– Deluxe dual carry case set with outer box
– 2x ProFlex brushes with magnet for cleaning & battery replacement
– Air puffer
– User guide & warranty card
– Carabiner hook
– Cleaning wipes
– 36 spare PureCell+ batteries
– CENS clothing patch
– Freepost feedback card
– CENS wallet for storing user guide and gun license
– Pureclean gel
– CENS baseball cap
– Neck loop
5 DIGITALLY OPTIMISED PROGRAMS TO CATER FOR ALL SHOOTING DISCIPLINES
Game Mode- This program is optimised for game shooters. Following a gunshot, the device activates reducing output levels to keep the shooter safe from harmful noise. The sound level then immediately returns to normal, allowing the user to hear approaching quarry. A single microphone wind noise reduction algorithm is initiated in the program.
Clay Mode- This program is optimised for the clay shooter where guns are typically fired at a faster rate with other shooters nearby also firing, leaving the user exposed to more prolonged loud levels. A single microphone wind noise reduction algorithm is initiated in the program.
Range Mode- This program is optimised for those users firing on indoor ranges or with large calibre weapons. Ambient awareness is still provided although the reduced output levels may degrade close conversation. Double protection is still advised in this type of environment.
Wireless Comms- This program is optimised for general shooting, providing ambient awareness but with the added feature of wireless audio input via the supplied neck loop.
Hunter Mode- This program is optimised for the hunter/stalker. The amplification of quieter sounds is reduced compared to the previous programs in order that the sound of footsteps on dry forestation and grass are reduced so as not to be annoying to the user. A single microphone wind noise reduction algorithm is initiated in the program.
Shooting, competition shooting, clay pigeon shooting, game shooting, shotgun.