Introducing our flagship product designed exclusively for the demanding needs of the Motorsport industry. An unsurpassed custom made hearing protection product, already used extensively by Formula 1 teams, backed by an absolute best on the market guarantee! 3 SNR values – 31dB, 29dB and 21dB. All connectors & Fly leads available.
– Material: dual compound soft medical grade silicone
– Custom made for you – fit and forget
– Fully hygienic/cleanable
– Choice of colours
– Team logos and design can be added to plugs
– Excellent 31dB SNR CE certified and tested noise reducing properties
– Highest custom protection with communications on the market
– Soft squidgy tip design (developed by Ultimate)
– Cable exit protection system (designed by Ultimate)
– 4 point anchor system for tough and durable use
– Kevlar cable (Ultimate’s own specification and design)
– Incredible speaker quality for crystal clear – communication at any speed all at low volume
– Indicated for each ear
– 1 year guarantee
What's in the Box?
– A set of custom Driver Comm plugs
– Cleaning tool
– Fitting and cleaning guides
– Your ear impressions
– Cleaning wipes & comfort gel
Hypoallergenic and easy to clean, Driver Comms are made from Ultimate’s own ‘squidgy’ material, a unique blend of soft, flexible, medical grade silicone. Proven durability.
Dual Compound Silicone Construction
Manufactured in a dual compound silicone construction and featuring our unique ‘Driver Fit’ slim profile of plug, for the best fit, comfort and performance constructed of two different compounds of silicone. The main construction of the plug is a firm grade of soft silicone for strength, and to contain the components, holding them securely within the plug. The Driver Comms also has an ultra-soft grade of silicone for the ear canal where comfort and flexibility is the absolute key to genuine sustained use.
Our polyurethane coated cable stops the cable reacting with sweat which causes it to go brittle. Kevlar coated strands makes it a lot stronger meaning it is less likely to break using our four-point anchor system for positive connection and strength.
– Choice of cable length (standard length is 500mm)
– Choice of connector
This delivers an unsurpassed quality of crystal clear communications
– Frequency: 4.4khz
– Sound pressure level: 115dBA
– Impedance: 87ohms
Motorsports teams, racing drivers, F1, Karting, rally driving, touring cars, drag racing, power boats, bloodhound, truck racing, Le mans, endurance racing